Androsace and I had managed to convince those at the mansion (Nenia, Will, and Kohler) as well as Lafey to join us all at the Festival last sun~ It was quite interesting, and fun, to try all the different magics. Several of them didn't seem very comfortable up high as we were. I've always thought it grand to be so far above the ground, but I know my thoughts are certainly not the thoughts of all, so for them, I suppose it was unfortunate we did not take the ship instead.

[a few spots]

It was nice to get them out, to be with all of them anyway. Even if they all felt somewhat far away, I suppose that is simply how it will be. Lafey was quick to explore, Nenia was somewhat hesitant, but Lafey helped her, Will seemed calm as he tends to, as did Androsace. Kohler even decided to speak with us some closer towards the end. I tried to keep myself somewhat calm as well, and not run all over the place; I think if I started, I wouldn't be able to easily stop.

We met a couple of charr who.. were interesting. Curious about tailoring and so on. They seemed insistant on calling us all ladies, but I felt little need to correct. They seemed particularly interested in Nenia.

Will got all of us this interesting drink, and Kohler retrieved us for it. Apparently she has taken to calling me 'Wigglies', so I'll.. have to remember to reply to this. The drink itself tasted almost like energy~Androsace told me never to drink energy, though [blot] I don't think she knows that it already runs through me constantly~ Perhaps, though, she does, and that's why she said it. I am somewhat glad she found no cotten candy, or other sorts of candy, to put in the drinks.

The magic itself was grand~ It came from crystals, and there were different sorts that allowed different abilities to be used. And anyone was able to utilize them the same way~ It just took some focus. The magic of Lightning allowed one to jump across large expanses, and [spot] 'magnetize' themselves to particular rods and structures. The magic of Air allowed one to jump really high up in the air. And the magic of the Sun allowed one to run at incredible speeds~ All were exceptionally grand, and when everyone had gone, I.. had a bit more fun with it alone~

I also [blot] found something there. It.. It was familiar without being familiar. Something about.. this.. strange thing.. reminded me of something. Particularly [blot] the Accident. The one that changed everything.

I don't know why. The object was very strange, and when I looked at it, I kept feeling like I was.. somewhere else. Like there was something pulling me somewhere else, and I knew I wasn't really going anywhere at all. It almost reminded me of when the Chaos takes me, when I am more than one place at once, but it wasn't [spot] I.. I just don't know. It was so strange, and it was hard to turn away. I wanted to know why. Why did it make me think of that time? Where was it taking me? Was it really doing anything at all..?

But Androsace found me then. Apparently I had lagged behind too far for too long. . . I really don't know how long, it only seemed like a moment. I [blot] didn't want to alarm them, it was nothing any of them would know, so I simply followed her back to the others.

That.. thing, moreso that moment, stuck with me though. I keep thinking about that time long past now, and [spot] I realize that.. I do not even know where it happened. They [blot] prevented me from seeing where we went, and I was bound, so I really.. don't know where it was. I only know from where I was held, what I remember seeing when I looked out from the cage. [a few spots] And what I remember running through getting out. Though much of that. . . is more of a blur.

Perhaps I'll try to find it. 

I never really.. I mean, I'm not sure I even [blot, a few smaller spots] It may give me some answers I never found. Though I am behind, I am much stronger now than I was then. I'm not a sapling anymore. And the same thing certainly won't work on my twice.

[a few more spots]

On the returning branch, I actually scoured through the festival when everyone else had left, and tried to get things for all of them. I don't know if they'll be liked, but.. [blot] well, I tried to find something fitting. And Ren too, especially Ren, since he wasn't able to go. I hope they will be useful for something, anyway.