Saturday, May 3, 2014

33 Phoenix, 1327

[blot]

I should be better at keeping my memories.

We left the mansion late last sun.  Nenia and I.  I would still like to [blot] speak with Ren about... the ones that attacked her.  He cannot be eyes and ears in all places, not even between the three of them.  If I should continue to travel, and catch sight of one of those who attacked her. . .  If they know so little about who they are, perhaps I could learn more for them.  Will did once say my report was.. very thorough when a number of us went scouting.  [blot]

They'd not really have to deal with me either, if they'd rather not.  I don't know if they keep documents, notes, anything, but I could spell those all well enough that it would take incredible work to break, and if broken, then the documents themselves could be unusuable.  [blot]  Since they seem worried about it falling to other eyes.  Or trigger something so they are aware. [a few more blots]

I don't know.  There is always more to learn, but.. [spot] I would just like to help deal with those who hurt our friends somehow.  And know what not to hinder.

[blot]

Lafey came by last sun.  Only for a little while.  I.. was glad to see her, but I am still so worried.  She is not fine despite her words, and her lies don't really fool either of us.  Nenia says she will write to her.  I.. [blot] do not know what else to do for her.  She came to us, yet.. she really gave us no time to.. [spot]  I suppose, perhaps, she really did not care to be near long.  At the very least she.. [a few more blots] did not seem as.. angry as she did last time.

[spot]

I am staying with Nenia for now.  She allowed me a bed of my own, and it is a strange thing to have one to myself, and when I am not hurt.  I like it... but I miss Lafey and.. Phooka being there with me.  I didn't really.. [blot] sleep in Lafey's bed much for the days she was not there.  It was hers, and felt.. [blot]  odd without her.  But now I have one to myself.  It doesn't actually have my name on it either, though it would be odd for others to refer to a bed by my name.  We might get confused~

Since I am with Nenia, I am considering starting to train her in staff fighting soon.  It will be interesting to say it least, and I am curious how she may take to it.  I think it may be a little slow at first.  I will have to show her the basics, how to move, how to stand, how to hold the weapon, and all the different ways to do so.  And for why.  As well as note the different sorts of staves, and how they can be used as well.  I wonder what sort she has.  But I hope she will find it useful, or enjoyable.

[a few more blots]  She did help me more than she knows.  I [spot] and she wanted to be my friend.  Which is very important.  Even.. [blot] even now, when I am most unwanted.  I hope I do not fall away from her too.  I.. was worried, if [spot] if I should ever have any more friends, because.. well, it just did not seem like something that was for me, given how I have lost all those who Knew me most somehow.

[some tiny tapping spots]

I need to look at what's there, in front of me.  Not too far ahead, not be stuck behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment