An interesting meeting took place that should be given a place among my memories. Something [blot] I may as well follow.

As I mentioned in my previous notes, I met an interesting man, along with some of his interesting company, many of those who call themselves the Jesters. It was all somewhat strange, really. [a few spots]Most of my memories were somewhat captured with the notes, but I still can't help but think a great many things. The.. something I 'recalled' (yet spoke nothing of, of course) was.. different this time. Like an echo; it resembled my other strange... not-memories, but it was unusual, like the last one. From the mention of.. telling fortunes, I recalled a voice, [blot] Lafey's? But I really doubt that - perhaps it was one that sounded like her, bright colors, the crisp wind like I was up on a high place, things being knocked over like bottles, human laughter, and -[streak, blot] 

And something I really..[ink spot] something.. troubling I will not press farther to find. Overall, it's like a ripple, a remnant of something undiscernibly caused. . . but feels more solid somehow. Like grasping a blade of grass instead of the heavy foggy air. [a few more spots] I wonder if I should return sometime to Lafey's home and that experiment, bring it up to Nenia and Will, at least, who seem to have the same problems.. and see if they may be curious of what I may find.

Beyond the completely.. vague words of what I may have felt, there was more than just that which caught my interest.

Perhaps [blot] this is my chance at what I'm looking for. Or, at the very least, something that may bring me closer. There is no way I am going to pass up the opportunity given, especially since I was curious of the Bazaar anyway. [a few spots] I do not know if I'll head there, to the Zephyrites' cliffside, first with Sphae, or to see this airship, but she has not gotten back to me yet, and I do not know how long the ship will remain there. It may be wise to head there soon.. perhaps next sun? I'll need to make sure I do not get myself lost, though heading up should be easy enough; I will simply find the highest place, and I shall, hopefully, be able to see it from there. [a few more spots]

I suppose it isn't that odd that I have never heard of them either. Or it may be... I cannot tell anymore. I have been traveling for a long while, but I have not.. [blot] stayed anywhere long, nor associated with many either. Would they be so known to be mentioned? [blot] I suppose it doesn't matter, I'll learn more soon, I hope. They do seem rather interesting, at the very least, and I do not seem to disagree with their methods, at least what I have been told. [a few more spots] It is not as though they ask anything of me either, perhaps I will never see them again after this. This is merely an idle curiosity to see what.. their ship is like, I suppose.

They were kind, though I suppose that sounds to be their way. I should not [blot] put too much... expectation in anything, as much as I am looking for.. something to shift this hollowness. [spot] But I also cannot be blind to what is right in front of me.

[blot]

At the very least, I was glad to have met them. I learned some things. And apparently, I may have helped shift some more dismal thoughts Donari was having to something more favorable in.. such a place of ruin. If it is to be a small, yet fleeting moment, a single leaf and not a branch at all, it was a moment well spent.