2, Phoenix, 1327 

The experiment went well!

It was.. very exciting to even have the chance [blot, smear, blot] I [spot]

I never thought I would trust someone so much, that she would trust me that much in return. I was scared at first, scared moreso for her than for me, could you really trust me that much..? but- [blot] Well, she assured me.

We worked out all the parameters. Lafey had chosen what she wanted, and I tried to make sure to think of everything. It was.. We started somewhat suddenly, but it was exciting nonetheless. She seemed unsure of how this worked, so I did would I could to explain quickly then. I think the best part about it is that.. it never would work unless we did it together~ It needed both of us for almost every step, and [spot] It is something that really is ours.

I.. [spot] I don't think I've really.. had much that could be 'ours' before. There are memories, but memories are always more one's than the other's; the one explaining the memory has had different thoughts, standing from a different place, than the other who has taken part in the memory.

This though, this really is... She brought something she wished for this, I told it the Rules. We both placed our energy within it, to make it know us, we both reflected our minds to it, it will only work for us, what is said will only be known for us. It is..

It is our Secret~

[blot]

I am giggling just thinking about it~ I [spot] I really feel I love her very much. I've always been excited about experiments before, but this is different. I really hope that we can do more of them together. She.. thought her magic wouldn't be as pretty, but I thought it was grand. It surrounded us in this swirl of inky power before contracting down to where she wished it, her eyes glowed bright like she had starlight in them, and it gave me a chill like a swift icy wind, but one right before setting out to something new; I do not see how that could not be pretty.

She certainly has not bothered me yet. I don't think she easily could if she tried.

Perhaps I will write this up for her sometime soon, if she is interested and curious about what we did for memory.