38,Zephyr, 1327 

The walk meant for a small run proved more interesting than I had thought. I found several other seekers of knowledge by the waterfall outside the human city. Androsace, Nenia, Ren, and Lafey were there. Androsace was going to share her knowledge on swords with Nenia, it seems. I was quite curious, and wished to learn more of swords myself. When I took my own from the Chaos, many were surprised. Lafey had thought I wouldn't even be able to hold it! I still snort at such a notion; perhaps I cannot remember where the sword had come from, but that doesn't mean I cannot hold it. I was pleased to share the correct knowledge with them.

We did not actually get to any training with them, however. Qwen had a Rift mishap, and fell from a tree right behind me. It seems though that my tendrils managed to catch her. Which is surprising! Ren had thrown many things at them in the past, and my tendrils were never able to catch any of them. And while she was not heavy, an asura is certainly bigger than most of those things. Luckily though, they did, or else she may have been hurt. Perhaps they are learning too.Perhaps I am already growing more grand to live up to the ruins.

The others all left not long after that. All except Androsace, and we spoke some.[spot] She seemed very worried about me when she pieced several of my words together. I had wished to tell her more, but I know she can never keep a Secret, and this is something I do not wish others to know without my choosing. She wished to help me, and.. [blot] It was very kind of her to be concerned. I tried to tell her it was alright, but I am not sure if she believes me. I didn't want her to worry that this might happen to her, or others too. Not unless... [blot]

Sometimes I wonder, though. It's hard to tell if it is getting worse, staying the same, or if has any connection to what I did at all. It is not as though I can remember having a terrible memory or not. I.. [blot] Sometimes I wonder if I will someday just forget everything. As in everything I have experienced, if it will just be gone to all but my own second knowledge. I didn't mention that to her though; she was already worried as it is. And I don't know if this is the case. It is just a question I sometimes think. ... [spot] I wonder if that means. . .[another blot] Would I still be myself after that? I suppose I.. would be myself as though none of anything had ever happened.

She said that my friends could help remind me. Perhaps.. if they stay, and it isgetting worse, that I could at least hold onto what has happened with them. [spot]But I do not know whether it is or not, perhaps it is even growing and getting better, like the tendrils at catching things, so I should not worry.

Androsace is kind to think of me, even though I am quiet. And even though I may forget. I hope she finds what she is hunting for, and it was good to see her the other night too.