Tuesday, April 15, 2014

20,Zephyr, 1327 

Someone made Lafey wilt the other day. She changed color some, and she seemed like she may have been losing water. She was upset about someone who seemed only to want to make her feel awful, and mentioned something she considered may be a bit drastic, but nevertheless, she did not want to be around this person. It makes me wonder if there are humans who resemble the Nightmare. Those who only want other humans to suffer, because they think they can change the nature of human mentality.

I do not know of any other sensible reason why anyone would wish to make a human such as Lafey wilt. I believe he may be the one better off as a body, over Lafey, for at least then as a necromancer, she may be able to give him a nicer disposition. I do not think that situation will arise though.

Once we spoke and she began to bloom a little more, she mentioned some seekers of Knowledge she had joined. She did not object to my meeting them, and I hope that someday I may be able to. It would be excellent to meet others seeking as I am, perhaps we can help each other find what we wish. It i-[there is a blot here, as though the word was interrupted]


Ren! I have forgotten! I need to find him. [underlined a few times as though 'this is important']

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Archive