Monday, April 28, 2014

Notes: Goals

Research and Experimentation

  •  Retainment of Memories
    • - Beyond written words
    • - More like experiences
    • - Can be accessed only by those chosen
    • - Can choose further what to see
    • - Perhaps even how to see it
    • - Potentially a realm
    • - Asura have holograms; close but not quite, better though
    • - Mesmeric illusions, but also not quite (don't care much for this)
    • - The Dream is similar, but allows no Choice and is, supposedly, 'random'
    • - Perhaps there are other similar things. . .
    • - Theory: Quite crude right now.  I may be able to create a realm of sorts Elsewhere, and find a way to 'place' memories there into the realm itself in an overlapping, encompassing fashion like I may place a second self.  ... There are so many factors in the way of this though, and [blot]  I am not concentrating in this in particular momentarily.  Any theories will be elaborated later.

  • A Way to the Mists in the End
    • - MUST keep Secrets, thoughts, and memories from going to the Dream, or else it is null.
    • - Research the Mists
    • - Research souls, spirits, the underworld realms, what occurs to them there, if known at all.
    • - Note:  I don't think it is, but I can still dig through theories.
    • - [blot]  Perhaps research a potential separation of soul and recollection, if nothing else.  Recollection staying behind and soul to the Mists.
    • - Is there a way to be in two places at once?  Is there a part of the Mists that overlaps heavily with the In-Between?
    • - Research portals to the underworld; I know.. quite a bit about how to maintain and close them, but only by experience. I could certainly learn more.
    • - Research what distinguishes a soul; it's not known if sylvari have them, but perhaps that can be found out.

  •  Find Out What is Happening With Nenia (and perhaps myself)
    • - Speak with the others about if they are having similar moments of strange recollection.
    • - If so, perhaps we can work together to figure it out.
    • - If not, I.. am not entirely sure.  It will be seen then.

  •  Learn More of The Chaos
    • - how far it pulls, and to where.
    • - If it has reason to lead me (somewhere, or to Ending).
    • - the tendrils, to train them further, and see what [blot] they may do.
    • - [spot]  Perhaps.. even learn what happened.  I don't think I forgot that, just.. do not quite know.

  •  Research The Spirits in the Place with Strange Plants
    • - Observe them
    • - note down what I see, if they speak, if I can speak with them.
    • - They had odd clothing; perhaps I could find it and learn more.
    • - Research the spirits and the area.

  •  Learn of The Rules
    • - I will need to focus on this sometime; I do not think, though, that there is any one place to learn these.  



Experiments (Lesser)


  •  Portals on Varying Surfaces
  •  Teleportation Discrepancies
  •  Remotely Reaching Realms
  •  Creation of a Realm
  •  Sustainment In-Between
  •  Time Manipulation (Present or Other Realm)
  •  Second-Selves
    • - Observation of the Outside Returned
    • - Furthered Radius Existence
    • - Interconnection
[there is a blot of ink here, as though the writer meant to get to more, but became distracted.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Archive