Dangers of Experimental Possibilities
Going to Sparkfly
- there are a number of dangers.
- most can be avoided by running past them, but one must be quick.
- The closer to Sparkfly, the more Risen
- these can also be ran past; it is what I tend to do.
[the following point before 'The Short Route' looks scribbled in later, given the slight change in penmenship and squished-in-the-margin lettering]
- There is a Longer Way to Sparkfly that is less dangerous; very few Risen, mostly trolls and strange crawling bugs.
The Short Route
- Once in Sparkfly, this is the route to either the Cave or the Stones to the Right.
- Do not take it.
- The nearest Vigil camp is often attacked by Risen.
- The short route requires going through the camp.

The Long Route
- Once in Sparkfly, this is the route first to the Cave, then to the Stones, Forward.
- Can be done.
- A number of drakes, but those can be run past usually.
- Beneath the ruins, around, and in through the side of a Hylek village to the cave.
- I had fought only one Risen, and 2 drakes this way.

Stones
- From the Long Route.
- Requires swimming for a decent distance.
- between several peninsulas, as there are no bridges.
- very little aggression after reaching the caves.
- Mostly swimming.

Additional Notes
- I should speak of this to Lafey, and then find out how my ideas were presented, in case I should report this to anyone. I suppose it also depends on if Lafey wants to come with me to look the places over, and give a second opinion on danger; it is difficult for me to say what is and is not particularly dangerous at times, it seems. I think it is fairly simple. Others may not.
- Once I find that out, or after we explore, I might make additional notes, and copy the knowledge for whoever wants it. Though, I won't really be able to [blot] explain the route. I simply know when I get there where to run.