4, Phoenix, 1327 

Last sun I'd been about for a time, running, recording, but eventually in my attempts to get to higher places within Divinity's Reach, I noticed the others gathered on the balcony of the home where Ren has been staying. They allowed me to join them, though [spot] I think I may have gotten... in the way of something for a moment. I am not entirely sure. I was given some odd faces.

They (Nenia, Lafey, Ren, Androsace, and Syr) still let me stay though, and we spoke some. It was nice to be together; I am surprised Ren let us. [blot] But even then, he.. later he said we could come by whenever we wished, if he was there. This is something I will surely have to remember; I have been wanting to be less far away, and well- I should [spot] I should come by when I wish to instead of trying to hide for him. I need to be more stubborn.

We brought up the amulet, and [blot] Ren seemed... strange at that. I do not know what was happening. I asked Lafey in Secret, and she didn't seem to exactly either. Though at some point they went to go speak. Neither said much upon returning, but... Well, they are welcome to their Secrets too. If it is important for us to know, they will tell us when they wish to.

[spot]

I hope Syr was speaking of what will be so, then he said that.. we all will.. be able to help each other from losing our way in the dark. 

[blot]

When we all left, I went back with Lafey to rest. She [spot] She actually let me not wear a shirt to sleep! I was surprised, especially because of how she said it was strange before. She told me 'not to do what a human male might do presented with this situation'. ... I did not even know what that would be, but I told her I would just do what I always do, and she seemed pleased enough at that. She did change colors though, when I actually got that strappy.. harness thing off. I think she liked my markings, and mentioned that she might want to look them over sometime when we aren't sleeping. [blot] Of course, I said I would be glad to show her. I... Not many ever get to see them, because I [spot] I do not really.. trust many at all with my back. I do trust her with it though. It was strange to be near someone else without anything covering it, but.. I still slept very well. It was.. actually much more comfortable than I was expecting. Perhaps she will let me rest like that again sometime; I've never.. really felt able to before.

This sun though, we are going to work on more experiments with either containments or.. perhaps barriers I think? I've not written much, but I should likely get myself prepared.