Tuesday, April 15, 2014

27,Zephyr, 1327 

I would like to write for my Knowledge what happened the other Sun, but I find I am caught up in other thoughts. I am unsure of [a blot of ink] I am unsure what I am unsure of. I suppose that means I am unsure of myself. I do not know why such a simple question, and simple statement, causes me to consider such strange thoughts.

We seem to be shaken, wrapped in vines and gently pulled, caught by brambles of musings that lead to something far more. . . grand. One way, or another. Such a feeling, a turmolt of uncertainty, it is troubling. But I should know better. I should know from the Chaos that... sometimes all one can do is be taken.

Is that what she meant?

I have never liked inevitability, though I must admit, I felt it was inevitable once I chose my path where the leaves would fall around me. I never wanted to change it, for changing it may lead me back to where I started. But the more others seemed to resent it, their wondrous Choice, the more I began to wonder. I do not want to go back. But why would she put those two together? "You don't have to be alone.You just have to accept the inevitable."

[ink blot]

I imagine she does not understand. How can she understand, when I have not told her? I do not believe in wrong questions, but perhaps I do not need to feel the worry I feel by her words now. [ink spot]


We experimented the other night. We learned more of the sickness. I tested the waters, and found something strange; there was a transfer of magic, but it was at least two-fold. The remnants were there, but it was like it had been siphoned away immediately. And the taste! It was of oil, but how strange, that the Chaos would give me a taste when it had never done so before. Qwendolyn, a new asura who favors the color of violet and speaks of wonderful Bends from the Void joined the seekers of knowledge, and she found another piece of the puzzle as well. My mind wanders from theories and speculations about this, but we are progressing. Soon bodies will be inspected, and Lafey may release the sickness she holds on something. Or so I believe; she said that she cannot carry it long, I hope she lets it free before anything adverse may occur.

She said she was lonely too. At least until she found Ren and Nenia. I am glad they have each other, and surprised I never knew before of them, but perhaps that is a part of my own inevitability. I am sure there are many things that go by me ungrasped.

We are all going to try though. I wanted to stay here longer, the place where we might come together for such a thing. I should write my notes later about the castle, and the strange man who is said to live there, taking up people never to be seen again. I wonder if that's where the humans go when no one remembers both of their names.


But while it is nice, I am pulled to travel. I do not know where or why, or how or if I will ever get back, (though I want to, I just seem to get lost) but I just feel the need to run somewhere I have not been. I wonder if Ren will run with me. I wish to find something that I think I'll only know when I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Archive