Notes for Recollection

Find places of knowledge for what I am after. I wonder if the Priory would have any knowledge left on these things..

- Ask Syr about his books. Done.
- Search through the Chaos; I might have something I've forgotten.
- Read all the books living in Divinity.
- Read all Lafey's books (if they will let me)
[blot]

- Go to the Weeping Isle for Ren. [spot] I.. I don't know if this.. is a good idea, but if he still wants me to learn, I will try.

Get materials for book making. Done.

Try to form something from the Chaos.

Bring Lafey places.
- Ruins
- Place of Starplants and Spirits
(I know the way, but I would like to know a better way.)

Phooka
- Dance with him.
- Teach him to listen to the Chaos.
- Teach him further Quiet.
- Run with him.

Ren
- Get him apples. Done.
- Run with him if he'd like, whenever he's done hiding.
[a few spots]
- Maybe I will try to find him something that glows. Done.

[a few more inkblots]