Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21,Zephyr, 1327 

We have not yet found Ren, though I had help trying~ A kind blossom and her fernhound helped me look for my human, and it turns out Lafey may possibly know him. She offered to write to the Ren she knows, which may not be the right one, but she will try.

Names: (Human) Apparently, to find a human, you must know both of their names. Otherwise, you may never see that human again if they become lost. I will need to keep a list of the humans I know in case I lose them, so I may be able to find them again.


Lafey could not stay long- Ah, I had forgotten. She had a most intriguing magical broom! It could float and carry her, and it did not mind if I touched it. She explained that it is powered by ones' own magic along with its own properties in such a way that the tandem between them enables quick travel and levitation. I wonder if it is a slight Bend, though it is something I would need to inspect more closely to find out.


Back on the right branch, Lafey had to go, but the kind blossom and I set out into the world outside the city in hopes to find Ren at the place of pie. Neither of us had been there, and we saw many grand sights along the way. We did, though, find the place of pie, and while Ren was not there, I got a piece for him and sealed it within a Fold of Chaos to keep it fresh. I will give it to him when I find him, since I have been gone for so long. I believe he will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Archive